- 180 Participants
- 1149 Requests
- 150 Exhibitors
- Connect to people at this event
- Search for business matches
- Expand your business
The Chamber of Commerce Paris Ile de France and Paris Region Entreprise, members of Enterprise Europe Network launche the 6th edition of the ParisRegionBusinessMeeting and invite European companies to participate.
This Brokerage event gives the opportunity to companies to identifity potential partners and make easier the development of temporary grouping of companies.
PARISBUSINESSMEETING, WHAT DOES IT MEAN ?
ParisRegionBusinessMeeting is a brokerage event aimed at facilitate exchanges between European companies and buyers.
This Brokerage Event has been created to :
- facilitate access to public procurement for European SMEs
- make easier exchanges with private buyers
- help companies in identifying SMEs wishing to build temporary grouping of companies
- give the opportunity to public procurers and private companies to know better the services and products developped by SMEs.
More than 800 B2P (Business to procurers) and B2B (Business to business) meetings have been organized in 2016! 130 French SMEs and 45 public and private procurers took part in the event.
WHO CAN ATTEND ?
The B2B matchmaking event will be dedicated to digital innovation and transformation.
The event is aimed at SMEs offering services in the following sectors : Organization, Human Ressources, Marketing Communication, Sales/Trade, Purchasing, Administration, Logistics, Building management .
Wednesday, December 13th